: 54501Group Name
: Berneen - CoffeeGroup Style
The "Berneen-Coffee" upholstery collection artistically combines two different upholstery fabrics to create a stylish contemporary two-toned design that offers not only comfort with the supportive seating and padded arms but features the function of a console with storage and power reclining mechanisms.
- Frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- Features metal drop-in unitized seat box for strength and durability
- All metal construction to the floor for strength and durability
- The reclining mechanism features infinite positions for comfort
- RAF loveseat features console with storage and cup holders
- Sectional features the option of either power or non-power pieces
- Features two separate upholstery fabrics creating a two-tone style.
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Right-Arm Facing Reclining Loveseat with Console
||RAF REC Loveseat w/Console
|Item Color Key
||Berneen Right-Arm Facing Reclining Loveseat with Console
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||97''W x 42''D x 42''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.