This budget-friendly firm queen mattress offers a comfortable night's sleep at a comfortably affordable price. At the core of this mattress: 13.5-gauge tempered Bonnell steel coils that provide maximum support for a sound sleep. The mattress's quality foam and quilted polyester fabric add an enhanced level of comfort. Foundation available, sold separately.
- Comfort level: firm
- High-quality Bonnell coils offer consistent support and proper balance
- 1" high density support foam delivers edge-to-edge support
- Knit quilt cover: polyester
- Poly-foam support
- Meets Federal Flammability Standard CFR1633
- 1-year limited warranty
- Foundation sold separately
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don't trigger allergies
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
||6 Inch Bonell Queen Mattress
|Item Series Name
||6 Inch Bonell
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
||Inner Spring Youth Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||59''W x 79''D x 6''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.